Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Why I will probably have a million babies.:)

This is a picture of a VERY pregnant woman.
This particular pregnant woman took THREE naps yesterday.
Typically it takes this particular Clair about an HOUR just to try and fall asleep for a nap.
This was NOT the case yesterday.
WEIRD!
She almost took a fourth nap, but it was after dinner and she knew falling asleep right before bedtime was probably going to make falling asleep FOR bedtime ironically difficult....and it was anyways...PS.

These are my beautiful children.
OHMYGATOR I LOVE THEM!!!
They are amazing and smart and wonderful.
They are hilarious to the max and have been playing so well together(for the mostest part;).

Yesterday they played together ALL DAY by themselves whilst I slept.
I could hear them while I was dosing off being so adorable and beautiful together.
It made me so sad I was so tired and ASLEEP.

A bit longer and I will be bodymyown again.
Life will still be crazy TO THE MAX!!
BUT
I will get to hold my favorite people SO MUCH closer to me.
I will be able (after a good recovery;) to wrestle and romp and be rowdy with my babies once again!

Those three kids up there are why I just want a million babies.
Every one of them brings such a unique and special and incredible JOY with them.
Joy that I can't find anywhere else in my life.
Being a part of their lives and teaching them and LOVING them, it is just so fulfilling!!
LOVING children as individuals, there is something there that is irreplaceable.
I love them SO MUCH.
SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

There are other babies and children that I have loved(and love) in my life that have not been my own, and the joy that I have found and find in those bonds are SO nourishing to the soul as well.
It is incredible!!
Truly loving children is magical.:)

I can't wait to meet this new little angel baby who will be joining our family sooner than soon!
What new joy will she bring?
I am so excited.:)
The end is near pregnant mumma.
Hang in there, and keep taking care of yourself so you can take care of those you love the most!!

PS.Pix from yesterday and today were taken by the amazing Kayla Crouch.:)

1 comment: