Monday, July 23, 2012

less-winded but not by much....:)

Basically my brain is mushier and mushier everyday, so the rest of these pregnancy posts are probably going to be more journal-y than thought provoking.....

The less-winded versions of how Clair is doing:

She is uncomfortable....TO THE MAX.

She is both ready and unready to have this baby.

Every night lately has ended in me being stressed to the max. TO THE MAX.
(This is very typical of Clair at the end of her pregnancies, a kind of emotional purge leading up to the birth.  Typical, but lame.)

I am done with projects....but I wish I wasn't.  Denny still has a few things he really wants for his birthday that are only going to happen if I make them at this point.  WE ARE BROKE.

Money is so tight, but I have to remember that it is a different tight than before. 
Before, we were hardly surviving where money was concerned.
Now we are beginning to thrive, but we still don't have any extra money.
BUT THE POINT IS THAT WE ARE THRIVING.

Birth is an intense experience no matter how you go about it(epidural, natural, etc...).
Some moments I am SO READY(thinking about cuddling baby makes me feel ready for sure!).
Most moments I feel too tired to be ready.:)

Some days I feel SO TODAY IS THE DAY!
Downstairs pressure, aches, pains, cold and hot sweats, etc.!!

Some days I FEEL NOTHING.
THIS PREGNANCY COULD GO ON AT LEAST FOR THREE OR FOUR MORE WEEKS!!

I wish the rest of the pictures in my house were on the walls.

I feel so grateful that the house is as ready as it is.

I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR FRIENDS.

I had two friends answer my prayers the other days, and they were MIRACLES in my life.

I want to go on vacation.

I am SO TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY WITH MY KIDS.
SO TIRED OF IT.

I wish BJ was home everyday.  Life is better with him around. (LIKE BY INFINITY)(<--TO THE MAX!)

I am so excited to get this baby out so I can get my body back in condition.

I am so excited to home school my kids this Autumn. SO EXCITED!!!

I am so excited for me to go back to school this January. SO EXCITED!!!

I am tired.

I REALLY don't want to drive all the way up to Lehi to pick up BJ and then to Pleasant Grove for my midwife appointment today. IT IS SO FLAMIN' HOTTTTT!!!!!

I am grateful for friends lately who have been talking about being grateful.
I am grateful for blessings and prayer.

I am grateful for BJ.

The other night BJ had to run to the store.
The kids were in their room "trying" to go to sleep.
I was basically passed out on my bed.
Alice started to cry because she was afraid of "bad guy dreams".
Denny and Jane IMMEDIATELY both told her that they would protect her and be with her and sing her songs and tell her stories until she fell asleep.
I HAVE SUCH AMAZING CHILDREN.
I AM SOOOOO BLESSED!!!:)

I value the ability to be of service to people.
\
I have a serious love for the lace curtains on my bedroom windows.:)

This has been very rambly, and very therapeutic.
Thank you.:)

QUESTION: WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND TODAY? If you could do ANYTHING today, what would you do?  I think I would have a baby.;)

4 comments:

  1. I love you and all your ramblings :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for loving me Kayla.:) I love you so millions too.:) I MISS YOU TO THE MAX!!! AND I loved loved loved your blog post the other day. You are so inspiring.:) And SUCH a blessing to everyone who knows you.:)

      Delete
  2. On my mind today:
    Grateful for Ray's comforting conversation.
    Happy with the early morning summer breeze a'la Seals and Crofts.
    Worried about my friend that broker her leg in two pieces and keeps having seizures. Wishing she was healthy.
    Thinking about how I appreciate our stake president asking us to do specific things that I know I should already do, but because he asks, I'm reading my manuals and feeling blessed.
    Wondering what the grandkids are doing right now.
    Hoping Nancy's Regionals went well.
    Wishing I were a man so I could do more physically than I can, especially where it comes to chopping wood.
    Feeling a little trapped in the moment financially, but feeling certain the future is good.
    Glad that I've been obedient to certain laws most of my life so in many ways I am free, which helps me to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ack! I am the worst daughter ever.
      GRANDKIDS UPDATE!
      Jane-Is making a castle, and grass for the castle out of different colored megablocks. She is also dacing to the Hilary Weeks cd that is on right now. She wants to make sure you know, she is not having burnt grass at her castle. She also wants to say that HER babies are called: Clair, Wendy, Jesse Bamore, and Glinda.

      Denny-underwear man today, we want to BE OUT OF PULL-UPS!!! He is also teaching his three sons how to use his light sabor. His sons names are Skywalker, Gingerbread, and TomRocketPrinceGingerbread. Denny has very socky feet today which are very cute.

      Alice-is helping with the castle. Her hair is VERY poofy lately. It is just so fine and wild! She is getting very tall, and grown up. She has the sweetest lisp ever.

      Heidi Rosalind-is moving a lot. She is a precious soul in my self, and she and I are getting ready for her first earthly appearence....if but slowly.

      :)

      Delete