Wednesday, July 4, 2012

These are my FAVORITE PEOPLE!!!

A few weeks ago we got our family pictures taken by my super talented buddy Kayla.  You may remember some drama about the occasion that I mentioned in a few posts awhile back....
ANYWAYS, here is a preview of our cute family!! 
I LOVE taking prenatal pictures.  You feel like SUCH A WHALE at this stage of pregnancy and it feels so lovely having some one help you feel gorgeous again.:)
These are just A FEW of my favorite ones Kayla took.
ENJOY!!

The pic above is my FAVORITE I think.:)

OK, I LOVE this picture for so many reasons, but my FAVORITE part of this picture is my hair.  Not gonna lie.  NATURALLY CURLY HAIR.  LOVE IT!!

This is what a REAL family looks like.:)

Converse shoes....VERY NICE!!:)


Happy 4th of July!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fabulous shots! You're right that the photographer was very good. Time to get out a frame and print some out. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is in the plan to go to Walmart Friday(payday;) and print out some for frames and copies for grandparents!!!:) I will try and get yours in the mail Saturday...hopefully...:)

      Delete
  2. Temple pic is my favorite. So cute!

    ReplyDelete