Monday, July 23, 2012

BONUS POST: BASICALLY I HATE EVERYTHING. True Story.

So basically I hate everything.

Denny pooped ALL OVER.  The poor thing had diarrhea.  I mean I feel for him.
BUT IT GOT EVERYWHERE.
Not really the kind of thing you can ignore.
Even if you are totally pregnant to the max.
It was in SPLATTERS ALL THE WAY TO THE BATHROOM.

It got on my foot.
Do you even know how hard it is to clean your foot when you are this pregnant, let alone see it to make sure it is all the way clean?!

Then the mail came.
Usually a felicitous event in my home.

TWO LETTERS.

One from the government saying why don't we have car insurance(which we do you stupid bureaucratic idiots)? And now we are revoking your registration, don't drive today.
Ummmm, I have places to go you stupid idiots. Or do you want to revoke this pregnancy as well.
Idiots.
Stupid stupids.

The second letter was from our eye doctor saying we still owe them a large quantity of dollars that insurance was supposed to cover.  That insurance promised to cover.  And now insurance is changing their story.  Do you have an extra amount of money for stupid people? I know I don't.

I AM BITTER.
I AM FRUSTRATED.
I AM SO FREAKING TIRED OF THINGS NOT WORKING OUT.
I AM DONE.

I want to be like everyone else in this world and complain.
I want to be narky and frustrated like everyone else would be.

But it just makes me feel worse.

SO FRUSTRATED. For a million reasons.

Like I said. 

Basically, I HATE EVERYTHING.

2 comments:

  1. BOO! HISS! That's to insurance and the government. :) Both things are players in my personal moments of frustration. Love you, dear. But go ahead - throw a little tantrum, get it all out there. When I do that I eventually stop and have to laugh at myself b/c I know that it's slightly absurd. But it's satisfying for a very short while. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Government exists to get in a man's way.

    - Malcolm Reynolds

    ReplyDelete