Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BONUS POST: "Because I am sleepy" or if you like "a most random but completely valid conversation with myself."


The art of staying awake whilst ginormously pregnant.

Staying awake these days....difficult task.  I am making a whole human, and maybe BECAUSE I am more healthy and aware this time round, I FEEL SO TIRED. I was probably this tired all the other times, but lets be real, I was ALWAYS tired before, pregnant or bodymyown.

Being tired all the time makes the day VERY LONG.

You say, dude, Clair, you have three kids, don't they keep you busy?  I say, no I keep them neglected. Not too bad though, they have paper and crayons.:) 

You say, dishes in the sink and things to do mate? I say, ooooh, that couch looks comfy...as does the floor....and the cement outside.....who needs a pillow?:)

The days are long.  It is easier to just be on the computer all day in a pretend state of "doing something."

You say, dude, Clair, why don't you just put in movies all day and rest on the couch with your babies? I say, well.  The tv IS on all day, only my mind is active enough not to let me rest, and inactive enough to not let me figure out a way to want to get something done.:)

Of ALL the reasons why I think it is good to eat as healthy and whole foods as possible, I think the quality of time spent with my kids is what it is all about.  Energy man.  My Sister Heidi said it best one time.  It isn't that she isn't less tired necessarily when she eats healthier, but that things get done.  And I have noticed that my time with my family is more quality spent.  This is not a sermon, but a reminder to ME.:)  Two ice cream cones a day(<----not the most honest I have been.....) is marvelous, but having to waste the day not having energy for my family sucks. I get it, I am making a baby, but pregnant or bodymyown, eating healthy as possible makes a difference. 

CLAIR REMEMBER.
NOURISH. Family.  You love them. NOURISH.
Gracias for the reminder dude!  I will try.:)
No Clair, you will DO.  Think green and pointy eared.
You talkin yoda?
Yes.
OK.
I will DO better.
I didn't see a "better" up there.  Just a DO.
OK.
I will do......:)
I really will.:)
Good job.:)
Thank you.

PS>I really love jammy toast. Not the healthiest option, but worth mentioning so I can share this very beloved Star Wars funny.:)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "bodymyown" word. It fits so well. I like having mine to myself, and think about that even though it's been nearly 19 years in that mode now. Sure love you. Listen to your inner Yoda.

    ReplyDelete