Monday, July 16, 2012

The first horrible Monday in forever. There is a blessing somewhere in that statement.;)

I HATE wishing the days away.
I feel like this earth experience is such a blessing and everyday is so precious.
BUT
If this week could speed by at Godspeed, I would be really grateful.
It hasn't felt like HORRIBLE MONDAY in years.
Today it is definitely horrible.
I am tired.
I am in pain.
I have nothing to give my children.
They are watching Nanny McPhee which will probably give them all sorts of naughty ideas.
I am really over the watching movies all day everyday...like to the forever max.
I have been sitting here trying to think about how to make today better.
Prayer and scripture have been happening already, but I think today is just meant to be difficult.
Really, I think the truth is is that I need a nap to the max.
Dare I tempt the fates and take one?
Friday, come quickly PLEASE.
Make that Friday evening.
(then BJ will be home for the weekend again;)
I wish there was prenatal paternity leave....:)

QUESTION: What fun things are YOU doing this week?:)

4 comments:

  1. I'm taking my sweetheart to Gloria's Little Italy in Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Pick 'n Pull today to get another copy of the transfer document from when we took our crashed Chevy to them. DMV lost the paperwork, and now they communicate with the courts, that are citing us for not re-registering the car this spring, even though Pick 'n Pull got the car last October. Someone was texting and realized too late that there were cars stopped at a red light, and took out 1/4 of our car. Really, it was strange and magnificent damage, like a sideways "u" bashed in and gone. And Nancy was not hurt. There are angels among us. Meanwhile...I get to straighten out DMV and the court. Not a picnic. Loving the breezy summer morning though. And grateful for the hummingbird that came to the door to say hello in between gathering nectar from the red hedge flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm recovering from a fever, reorganizing small things in my apartment, hopefully visiting with some family, and trying to master a new musical number before a small party someone else is hosting on Friday...but mostly I'm watching Stargate episodes. :)

    ReplyDelete