Monday, July 9, 2012

MONDAY PART TWO:POST-SHOWER aka welcome back Jekyll:)

MONDAY: Post-shower(you may or may not want to read PART ONE below)

Isn't life AMAZING?!?!  Look at the sunshine and the flowers outside?!  My children are angels!

OK, that is as silly as I can be.:)

Life IS good and amazing, but dude, a hot shower ain't THAT powerful.;)


This last week was SO crazy!  BUT we got SO MUCH done!
I had my second nesting party, and got to enjoy the company of three of my favoritest people.:)  We sanded, we primed, we painted, we got some stuff off my stress list done!  AND we chatted and were women together....which is so lovely and something I can't do with my bestest friend BJ, who is a boy.:)

My family room is COMING TOGETHER thanks to last week.  The furniture is starting to make sense.  It is becoming less and less dreary in there EVERYDAY.  I have pictures of my sweet family to go on the wall.  I have color and happiness and harmony beginning to make an appearance.  Feng shui gets laughs out of people, but truly, harmony in furniture and color in your home is NO JOKE.  Even just almost finishing one side of the room makes me FEEL so much happier going in that room.  I am way excited.:) AND SO THANKFUL for all the help I have been getting from friends and family.

THIS WEEK is the week to make it all happen.  It all needs to be done by FRIDAY.
Sometime over the last weekend BOTH BJ and I started to feel those all too familiar end of pregnancy feelings.  I start feeling the desperateness of things to be DONE, and he starts feeling super protective.  I am not saying the baby is coming tomorrow or anything, but that the time to be ready is NOW instead of a few weeks from now.

My midwife is coming over today for the home visit.  OH BOY!!!<---well, we are having a girl supposedly.  (lately, I have been wondering if we are going to have a surprise baby boy instead of our darling Heidi Rosalind.  I mean, the ultra sound tech only took BARELY five minutes to check out this kid's gender. SERIOUSLY. FIVE MINUTES at most. I haven't been FEELING boy inside me, just like, people make mistakes!:)

BJ and I have been SUPER blessed to be able to have some date-like time lately.  IT HAS BEEN SO WONDERFUL!!!  The ONE thing I super miss about living with my folks and sisters last year is that BJ and I could go on a walk SO EASILY, just us, no kids, at like no moments notice. CAUSE THERE WERE LIVE-IN BABYSITTERS LIVING WITH US!!! Oh Aunt Tami and Aunt Elizabeth why art THOU so far away.;)

BJ and I talk about mainly ONE thing EVERY TIME we go out together.  THE FUTURE.  It varies in topic, but always with THE FUTURE as the MAIN THEME.  Yesterday we dreamt up business ventures together.  It got REALLY funny.  In Vegas there was this gal who threw ceramic hand and footprint parties....like for your babies hands and feet.  So I have all my babies hands immortalized in ceramic.  I want that tradition to continue, but there is no such service, or not similar enough.  So we thought, that would be a SUPER easy business venture for me to get into.  The FUNNY PART of the conversation came when we tried to think of a business name.  All I will say is that: we are dang funny people, picking a name for that kind of business is way harder than I thought, and if you are going to make a pregnant woman laugh SO HARD please make sure there is a bathroom handy.......luckily this time ALL was contained...;)

****
IN RECAP: POST-SHOWER

Still not very cohesive in thought(that is an understatement!), but MUCH more comfortable(READ RELAXED TO WAY MORE THE MAX-which may account for less cohesive thoughts...) in body.
Last week was INSANE but productive.
THIS WEEK MUST BE INSANE AND SO PRODUCTIVE TO THE MAXXXXXX!!!
I LOVE hanging out with BJ and talking with BJ. He is my ONLIEST FRIEND!!!
I love my other incredibly wonderful friends too.  They make life so everything.:)
The far future is still a mystery to the BJHamakers, but the near future basically rocks.:)
Showers are important to a Clair in the morning.

QUESTION: Did you see any difference between PART ONE and PART TWO today?:)

1 comment:

  1. Part two is far more upbeat, and more closely resembles the Clair I know.

    ReplyDelete