Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bonus Post!: A REALLY GOOD SIGN. or Clair might achieve NORMALCY afterall.;)

So this last week and weekend I have been feeling....ODD.  Like, not myself.  Like I don't know really how to describe it.
I feel CALM.  I feel like NO WORRIES MAN.  I feel very comfortable doing NOTHING. Like AT ALL nothing. 

We finally got word last week that not only can we rent the house we wanted to, but also that our apartment lease has officially been sold.

We were dying of impatience waiting for those two things to happen so we could start packing for the move.

Well the good news came....and went.

I was on semi-bed rest the other week and was told I couldn't really participate in the physical part of packing and moving, but the normal Clair still would have been involved mentally and emotionally.  You know, planning, organizing, bossing BJ around, stressing, etc.

I DID NONE OF THAT LAST WEEK.

I had a friend over and was trying to explain how I have been feeling lately.  The only way I could describe it was that I felt "boring" and like I have nothing to say.  And I don't really have any motivation to do anything, but not in a bad way.  Maybe content? WEIRD feeling.  I feel weird inside.  And kind of empty, as in no thoughts, not as in I have nothing left to give.

Yesterday the normal Clair would have been totally active (mentally) with the organizing of the move and bossing BJ around with a whole list of things to do.  I would normally have been stressed that I couldn't really do a lot to help, which would have REALLY made me a darling of a woman to live with.

Instead I woke up, got ready for the day,  and went shopping for five hours.

Finally today, while admiring the absolute adorableness of my friend Jamie's bathroom it hit me.
Lately I have been feeling inspired to super herb up. I've been taking a serious amount of herbal vitamins(Don't freak out, they are just food. I only take vitamins made out of whole foods like alfalfa, wheat grass, horsetail, etc.  NEVER TAKE A SERIOUS AMOUNT OF NORMAL VITAMINS WITHOUT ASKING A DOCTOR FIRST. Normal vitamins are made out of chemicals, and parts of vitamins and minerals and digest differently then the herbs I take in my vitamins. Overdosing on chemical vitamins can kill you. Please be safe.). I have also been super consistent with taking my herbal adrenal formula capsules. 

I think what I have been feeling is NO STRESS.  Like, ok, your adrenals are what help you deal with stress, and normally mine don't function very well and I am ALWAYS stressed.  My nervous system is always tense and wired.  it is a problem.  My mind is ALWAYS thinking and going wild with ideas, problems, etc.  But lately, I haven't been feeling that as much.  I think my herbs are kicking in and I am feeling what "normal" people feel.

So this empty feeling is actually a really good thing. It should probably feel great, and now that I am figuring out what this weird feeling is, you know "normalcy", it is starting to feel pretty good.  Mostly though it still feels weird.:)

Anyways, it was such a break through for me.  I like not worrying all the time.

THE END.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to have some peace. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! That does sound lovely. And familiar - I feel that way sometimes. Mostly it's on Sundays. I just so often feel serene and peaceful on the Sabbath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I am so grateful for that my herbs seem to be healing up these crazy over taxed adrenals!

    ReplyDelete