Monday, April 23, 2012

ANAGRAMS ARE FUN!:)

One day I was thinking about anagrams and decided to see if I could turn my name into one. 

Without hardly any thought it all came out at once onto the page.

C onstantly
L aughing 
A t
I ronic 
R ealizations.

I LOVE irony.  I LOVE IT!  I love slapstick too, but that wouldn't work into the anagram.;) It was so fun that it hardly took any thought to make this anagram, that hardly EVER happens to me!  

CHALLENGE: Can you make your name into an anagram that describes something about you? Post it in the comments!

THIS WEEK THE GIVE AWAY IS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY.:) Or at least not in this post.  I know what it is.  But I want to give it a good post.:) And today I just can't write!  Too hot, too tired, too content to just have a head full of not much today.:)  It will be a GOOD give away though so be sure to participate this week if you feel so inspired!:)

8 comments:

  1. This was hard! I apparently need to expand my vocabulary of words that start with "e". :) But once I got started it kinda rolled right off my tongue, too. It was fun.

    C ringes
    E verytime
    L ower
    E lementary
    S tudents
    T attletale
    E xcessively. :)

    It's true. I was in two different classrooms today and it was driving me NUTS! We need to work on whatever it is that makes children want each other to get in trouble all the time. :) I found myself saying, "I'm the teacher, so I get to worry about everyone else; YOU worry about yourself and what you can control" about a ZILLION times today! :) Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. battle of wills man...I hear you. I love it! Normally I super stink at anagrams. It is so fun when it just comes to you. Especially when it is funny.:)

      Delete
  2. Allathese
    Laugh
    Lines
    In
    Stead
    Of
    Needles

    I guess I'm happy with myself even though I know Botox would make me better looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say no to botox! I think you are lovely just the way you are. You have super sparkly, very expressive eyes.:)

      Delete
  3. Bringing
    Eternal
    Riches
    Nearer
    His
    Angelic
    Radiant
    Darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, B.J.'s is sweet. Someday I must have the opportunity to become acquainted with your dearest love, Clair. :) Anyway, here's what I came up with (is it cheating that I asked a thesaurus for help?):
    Randomly
    Aspiring
    Constantly
    Hunting
    Always
    Editing
    Life

    I had evaluating instead of editing originally, but that makes me sounds so analytical . . . and I'm not. I think this actually is fairly accurate. I come up with random goals (case in point, marathon-by-30), I'm always looking out for ways to help me choose happiness, and I'm editing pieces of my life pretty much always. Every aspect - what I eat, how I spend my time . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could be a Rachael too by that anagram.;) I am the same way.

      Delete