Monday, May 7, 2012

RANDOM THINGS on my mind today:) Also, I want a nap.:)

Today I feel like I have nothing to say.  Not in  bad way.  I just don't have anything deep or anecdotal to share.  So instead of a normal post I will just write down a list for ya.

Here is what IS in my head today:

-I am so glad to not feel sick today like I did ALL WEEKEND.

-The house we are living in is OLD. There is nothing ESPECIALLY charming about it.  Yet somehow it speaks to something in my soul.  I LOVE this little house(except for the wiring not being upgraded...). I love a house that feels old and layered and lived in.

-My kids are so cute...AND ACTIVE TODAY.  I am so excited about getting the house in order post haste so they can have more activities during the day. Right now they are happy with the sand box and empty cardboard boxes, but I know they are going to want more from me SOON!  SO I gotta keep getting healthy so my energy is up! AND I gotta get the office/craft room organized so I know where the scissors and glue are when Jane is desperate for a project to do.:) 

-I am starting to get re-excited about Heidi Rosalind joining our family in just a few months!!!  BJ and I start a series of Hypnobabies classes in a few weeks and I am way pumped.  I LOVE me some labor!:) We are really starting to feel so FAMILY-ISH.:) Not that families can't be any size, but a big family really feels so family-ish, and it is fun to see our family grow and enjoy the things that come with that.:)

-I wish this was a house we BOUGHT. BJ and I are really house owning type people.  We like to tear apart and rebuild things.:)  But I am also grateful that if something breaks hopefully the landlords will take care of it.:)

-My kitchen is pretty dang clean....the family room is another thing...Organizing toys is my worst night mare.  I think I need some baskets.  Baskets solve a world of stress in a home.

-BJ works TOO MUCH away from us.:)  I saw him so much last week with the move, but it wasn't enough!

-The part in the movie LITTLE RASCALS where they try to take a loan out at the bank is HILARIOUS.

-Cute clothes make being sick LESS AWFUL by A MILLION.:)

TODAY'S CHALLENGE: More like a question.  What are you thinking about today?  Are you having a positive and productive day?(<--me like:)  Are you having a positive and lazy day?(<---me like too:)  Are Mondays the bane of your life?  Tuesdays are our least favorite day. I hope however your day is going that it ends up peaceful.:)  I have been doing green clay face masks every Saturday night.  GOOD IDEA.:)

4 comments:

  1. I am having an up and down day. My baby's grin is evolving and it's still really cute! I severely detest whining. I got some awesome stuff in the mail today that I ordered, including a Wii game that I ordered for the kids to give me for Mother's Day. :D More of a family gift, and a surprise for them. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whining is NO BUENO. I wish I didn't do it as much either.:) Babies. Smiling. Babies fix so much. I have a favorite baby in my ward, well two of them, and holding them and seeing them smile rocks.:) I LOVE snail mail. I LOVE IT. LOVE.IT.:) Thumbs up! Hope there were more ups than downs!:)

      Delete
  2. It has been an absolutely awful day full of tears at our home, but on the plus side Paul was sick so he got to stay home and hold me. And, since I am sick and not at all feeling like cooking, we went out to eat...for lunch AND for dinner! So it could've been worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh friend! That was TOTALLY my weekend. SO MANY TEARS. Nice to have a cute sweetheart to hold you. Hope you both get well super soon! Way to stay positive too.:) I love going out to eat.:) I reccomend netflixing Xanadu. WEIRD MOVIE. But kind of good when you are sick. I watched it on Saturday, when I was sick, for the first time. Weird cult film FOR SURE.:)

      Delete