Friday, May 4, 2012

BONUS POST: OH MY LUNCH!!!! Here's a giggle for ya.;)

This is a picture of my DREAM FRIDGE(well my dream fridge CONTENTS).

*****

Oh the absolute JOYS of moving.

Today lunch went like this:

What shall we have for lunch today children?!:):):):)
How about turkey sandwiches?
Oh. No mayonnaise?  NO TURKEY.  No turkey because while Mumma was showering Alice snuck in the kitchen and ate it all?
OK.

How about a quick, yummy, cooks in ten minutes on the stove top chicken meal thingy in a bag?
No pots or pans?  NONE?  Those trendy items are apparently some of the VERY FEW things left two blocks away at the old apartment.
OK.

I know!  An old classic.  PB & J sandwiches.  Can't go wrong there.  Got the bread!  Got the PB! WHAT?!  NO JELLY.  Also left in the other fridge....even though basically EVERYTHING ELSE in the OTHER FRIDGE got brought over yesterday....
OK WAIT.  WE HAVE HONEY.  PB & HONEY.  There we go. And for Mum a green smoothie to keep the energy up! UP! UP!!!!

No vita-mix........I know.  I know....at the OTHER APARTMENT.....OK....a healthy portion of apples and I have no idea what else for Mum.......

I LOVE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!:)

4 comments:

  1. I know sweetheart.:) I am just playing with ya.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next to moving helpers, I think a short-order caterer would be a nice perk during moving time. We can dream big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HECK YES! I am totally down with that. I think we would eat so much healthier that way too.:) Although I really do love pizza and subway to the max.:)

      Delete