Tuesday, May 8, 2012

If you're tired and you know it write a post!

I am not a woman in fan of a beard on my Beloved.  It has nothing to do with looks, it is all about comfortable making out and cuddling.

For the same reason I am not a fan of crunchy hair gel or such in my own True Love's hair.  It is not comfy for cuddling.  It is yucky.  It DOES look good.  And I like a good looking lover, but as for cuddling coziness....bleck to the hair products. 

BJ has not shaved in forever.  His reasons for not shaving have been pathetic, so I don't remember them.

Something interesting has come out of this.  It is probably really disturbing psychologically, but I am not a psychology fan at all, so never mind that.

When I see BJ's beardy face all relaxed over there(BJ does a REALLY good relaxed face) it makes me want to go over and put my hands on his face and rub his cheeks like a puppy and say, "Who's the good boy?!  Who's the good boy!?"

I admit, I have done this several times this week.

I think most people would be normal and offended.  We just think it is HILARIOUS.

We are NOT NORMAL.

We are OK with that.

THE END.  Happy Tuesday!

Today's question: Do you ever do weird things that are not normal?  If you answer no....THAT is weird.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like scruff on Paul for the same reason. :) Thankfully his eczema makes growing out a beard or 'stache itchy so he only does it for like 1 week out of the year.

    We do weird things a LOT. Along the puppy vein, Paul does this thing when he wants to make me laugh where, in the middle of a good hug, he sniffs my head/neck like a puppy, super fast. And sometimes we sit on different couches and in the middle of a commercial or something we just start making weird faces at each other. And at least ONCE A DAY we quote Brian Regan in a way that is actually relevant, even if it is the same bit over and over and over again, and we crack up like it's the first time we've ever heard it. And we salute whenever there is a word/phrase that starts with a military office (I think this came from a TV show?), like "General Conference" or "major breakthrough." (Oh, here is the clip that started it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmAWIDI4ZgY) Laughing and being weird together is a totally important part of a healthy relationship, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete