Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What is YOUR main feeling today?:)

I sit thinking about AWESOME things to do.  Like make a ginormous fruit salad.  We have everything, cantaloupe, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, etc.  It is going to be SO YUMMY!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!  And then I make a move to get up.....and nothing happens.  It feels really good(that may be an overstatement actually) to just sit and do nothing.  Content.  There you go.

Laundry is piling up. TO THE MAX. I love it when all my clothes are put away and so clean and fresh.  Make a move to get up. Yup, content to keep sitting. TO THE MAX.

Make some fresh juice, go water my garden, make a yummy homemade soup(it is kind of cloudy and lovely outside, perfect for homemade soup), paint birdhouses outside with my kids, etc. Yeah, I LOVE all those things.  Make a move to get up....yeah, I got nothing.  Nothing but content to keep sitting down.:)


CONTENT-adjective-in a state of peaceful happiness.

Content. Yup, that's what I got.  Hope you have some too!  Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment