Monday, June 11, 2012

BONUS POST: Sometimes isn't always. Thank goodness!!!

Sometimes you just don't want to do what you really need to do.  Sometimes *I* don't want to do what *I* need to do to be happy and healthy.  Sometimes I don't want to take my herbs, even though I know I ALWAYS feel better when I do.  Sometimes I don't want to exercise, even though I KNOW I ALWAYS feel better when I do. Sometimes I have hard times.  Sometimes I have emotional times.

Today I had a really emotional day. Like everything was basically fine, I just had some emotional craziness going on about the rest of this pregnancy.  I don't know that I would call it depression directly, but definitely something emotional is going on. More along the lines of emotional stress and worry. I am pretty happy besides those feelings.:)

I know from experiencing this before what will help: herbs, journaling, prayer, exercise, sunshine, keep moving dude. And most of the time I can do all those good things.  But today I didn't want to.  I just wanted to....I am not exactly sure what.

Mr.Rogers has this AWESOME song called "Sometimes isn't always." It completely rocks, as does Mr.Rogers himself. 

Sometimes I don't want to do anything that I really need to be doing. But sometimes isn't always.:) I am grateful for new beginnings.  I am grateful that tonight I can feel all funky and imbalanced in my life, and tomorrow I can wake up and start afresh. 

Sometimes it is OK to be sad and emotional, but sometimes isn't always, and I am glad that I am getting to a point in my health that being emotionally imbalanced isn't a daily thing anymore.  I am also grateful for all the knowledge about my body and emotions I have gained from a million sources(herbal schooling, therapy, personal revelation, etc...).  I am grateful for all the proactive, positive reprogramming I have been doing this last year.  I am so grateful for so many things. 

Today I felt so blech.  All day I tried a million things to try and stop feeling blech(hee hee, all the things that weren't on the chart I made yesterday ps......) Gratitude was the only thing that worked today.:) I will take it.:)

QUESTION: What made you grateful today?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment