Thursday, June 14, 2012

the art of "hey! this is what I am talking about"

Communication.  The REAL last frontier.  Space is so over rated in last frontier-ness.  SO OVER RATED.  Really you wanna go live on Mars?  Yeah, think about it.  The packing? The ordeal?  This is not a move down the street or even across country. Shaking the head......


Back to communication.

OK, so all of that was written last night. And ironically, this morning, I feel I have NOTHING to communicate. This is hilarious to me.

Yup.  Been sitting here writing and erasing for over ten minutes.  Maybe later. Oh well.  I wish I could be amazingly technological and insert a sound chip of me saying the above in bold.  It had me and BJ rolling with laughter last night.  Being SUPER late might have had something to do with it though......:)

CHALLENGE: Write a post on communication for me...JUST KIDDING.

QUESTION FOR REAL: What are your thoughts on communicating?  Do you think it is hard to do? Do you want to improve your communication?  Are you not a blue personality and just never even think about it? :)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!!!!!!

Why do I just love this picture to the max?:)


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. look up the colorcode.com. Blue personalities are motivated by a need to be understood, and by intimacy(not the scandalous kind;). They have a need for deep relationships and they are very intune with their feelings, which is a blessing and a curse.:)
      And lots of other things too, you should look it up.:)

      Delete
  2. I am awful at communication when things are bad. I married someone like that, too. It doesn't help that our parents are all terrible at it. We are SLOWLY learning how to express frustrations in healthy ways that don't include making the other person feel bad. But it's a slow process, at least for us. We are working on it, for sure! Because it is SO important to be a team in marriage...and equally important for both us blues to feel understood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOR REAL. BJ and I have gotten SO much better in the last year at communicating. We still have pretty dang rough times, but they are getting MUCH less frequent. It helps that we actively love eachother when times are awesome.:)

      Delete