Monday, June 11, 2012

TWO things mainly:)

First off: It is SOOOO hilarious to me how important MY "due date" is to OTHER people. I have had three children at this point.  I don't believe in due dates.  They are not some magical number that means the baby is done.  The baby is done when labor starts.  In fact, did you know that the baby starts sending off chemicals to your body when it is ready to come out into the world? Look it up. Good to know.  SO I have been telling people the baby will come sometime July or August.  And some of them have been getting really riled about it. SO HILARIOUS. The funny thing is, is that those people are a HUGE part of why I don't like to tell people a due date.  Because then as it gets closer or passes they start making super annoying remarks.  SO, this baby will come when it comes, and it will be ALL GOOD.;) I am good with it at least.:)  I want a fully cooked baby.:)

Second off: I have been feeling so good this pregnancy that I have completely squandered my 2nd term.  Now I am in my third term and have SO MUCH TO GET DONE, and so little energy.

My list for just taking care of ME everyday:

Herbs:
adrenal capsules 2, 3times a day
Vitalerbs(think whole food vitamin) 5, 3 times a day
Probiotics 1, 3 times a day
Immucalm, 2 capsules, 2 times a day
1-2 quarts of red rasp leaf tea(for many things, also to help with an infection right now...boo)

2-3 quarts of water depending on how much herbal tea I drink a day

Exercises:
squatting practice, trying to work up to 20 minutes
inner thigh stretch 3 times  day
25 pelvic rocks three times a day
150 kegels AT LEAST

Also, try to either do some Bar Method, go on a walk, or rebound for 20-30 minutes

Hypnobaby homeplay(homework):
affirmations cd
several different hypnosis practices
count babykicks
and one other hypnosis script

SCRIPTURE STUDY-at least a verse dude!
AND GREEN FOOD!!!! Trying for at least two large salads full of yummy, crunchy veggies and a green drink/smoothie/juice a day.:)

None of this keeps my house clean, so somehow we got to find a way to keep things at least sanitary, and then there are the needs of my already earthbound angels.:)  Food, activities, clean clothes, etc.

AND THEN there are the other projects in the house that really need to be finished so the house can retain some kind of order.  Such as BJ finishing retrofitting my wardrobe so there is a place for my clothes, and the baby clothes....

SO MUCH. I am pretty ok with it most of the time, but I have my moments of stress.  I am definitely at the stage in my pregnancy where I am requiring a ton of emotional support more than anything else.  Feeling vulnerable to negativity and cynicism especially.  I get a ton of blessings from my husband around this time of pregnancy. And can I just mention for the millionth time that my husband is a saint?!

Anyways, this is rambling pregnant woman here.:)  This is where I am.  Life is humorous and crazy.  Stress is starting to mount a bit, but I am still doing OK for the most part.  Also, as if I didn't need anymore distractions I have super been in lets spend all my time dreaming and planning for years out in our future.:)  Get back to the present Hamaker!

Hope your week this week is so magical and lovely.  We need to stop and feel the magic of this crazy life so much more! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I really admire your attitude that the baby will come when the baby is ready and not on some magical date set by someone else. That's very healthy and strong of you.

    ReplyDelete