Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lessons from the master communicator:)

So now what.  I know I have a voice.  I know there are important, beautiful, timely thoughts inside me that need to be let out...but how?  And what are those thoughts?  What is it that I want to tell the world?  What is in me that is worth putting out into the world to be said.  One thing I find when I put fingers to keyboard is that I almost have TOO MANY thoughts. 

In searching my soul about what this blog is to be about I come to this conclusion:

I have no stinkin idea.


But I do know that I want this blog to be a source of positivity.  I want this blog to be a source of good, and a source of truth and beauty.

I know I am supposed to write.
I think I can safely say that this blog is a giant leap of faith for me.  And on reflection, isn't all writing?:) 
Everytime you start to write isn't it a beautiful unknown journey you embark upon? 

I am also writing a book at present, and part of me really wants to focus this blog on things I talk about in my book.  I think mostly, atleast to begin with, this blog is going to be a place for Heavenly Father to lead me through the lessons of learning to write and communicate my thoughts to others.  Have you ever had that amazing experience to truly feel like Heavenly Father is leading you through a specific set of lessons?  It has happened several times to me in the last year, and it is just a really amazing thing to experience! 

I think this time lesson one was: sign up my new blog on blogger, and write your first post.  Just write it.  Don't worry about what you are writing. Lesson two has been: ok, think about what you want to write about, and write about that. Soul searching is so powerful through writing.:)

Tomorrow or the next day I will sit down again, and lesson three will come, and I will follow it and write.
Learning from the greatest communicator in the world.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment